Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Carpet set sold -what a deal!, hot_shoe914, ScottyB, 914itis
URY914
post Mar 24 2014, 08:36 PM
Post #1

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

I gotta hand it to you three, you really had a great plan there:

"....Paul (914itis) was buying it, he doesn't use checks, you don't take paypal. I traded him a tow bar for it. I sent you a check, he was going to paypal me the money back. I dropped the towbar of to ScottyB in Virginia this weekend so he could deliver it to Paul at Hershey...."

But one little problem..........you didn't tell me, the seller. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) So today I get two checks for one carpet set and one of the checks is from someone I never heard of. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

This is so cool. By far the best deal I ever made here. Anyone else want to send me a check??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

PanelBilly gets the carpet and I get $240. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Mar 25 2014, 06:33 AM
Post #2

rust free you say ?

Member No.: 3,419

Exactly what was my part in this again ?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) And how is this garage material ?

Donald dropped a tow bar off to me ( unbeknownst to me ) to deliver to Paul (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) I had planned to drive the 944 to Hershey, but this kind of changed things for me.

Thank for lumping me into something I had no knowledge of Paul. You certainly seem to know exactly what is going on in the world (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
+Quote Post
914itis
post Mar 25 2014, 06:53 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 12,256
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 25 2014, 08:33 AM) *

Exactly what was my part in this again ?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) And how is this garage material ?

Donald dropped a tow bar off to me ( unbeknownst to me ) to deliver to Paul (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) I had planned to drive the 944 to Hershey, but this kind of changed things for me.

Thank for lumping me into something I had no knowledge of Paul. You certainly seem to know exactly what is going on in the world (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Me? Not me. Donald told me that he would drop the tow bar to you, Not at my suggestion. That was even before this carpet set came into the deal. I pm'd Paul (URY) to inform him of that Donald would send him the check the very next day, I didn't hear from him until yesterday.

Scotty if that's going to change things for you leave it at don't worry about it. I can make other arrangements.
+Quote Post
r_towle
post Mar 25 2014, 10:44 AM
Post #4

Custom Member

Member No.: 124

I had planned to drive the 944 to Hershey, but this kind of changed things for me.

Thule
+Quote Post
PanelBilly
post Mar 25 2014, 10:52 AM
Post #5

914 Guru

Member No.: 6,488
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I'm happy, but then again it does take too much to please me.
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Mar 25 2014, 11:12 AM
Post #6

rust free you say ?

QUOTE(914itis @ Mar 25 2014, 04:53 AM) *

Me? Not me. Donald told me that he would drop the tow bar to you, Not at my suggestion. That was even before this carpet set came into the deal. I pm'd Paul (URY) to inform him of that Donald would send him the check the very next day, I didn't hear from him until yesterday.

Scotty if that's going to change things for you leave it at don't worry about it. I can make other arrangements.

No biggie Paul. I don't mind helping out. I just don't appreciate the attempt at making me look like a fool by someone who doesn't even know what the hell happened.

I'm going to ship the tow bar to Rich and let him bring it down in the 356 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)
+Quote Post
914itis
post Mar 25 2014, 11:27 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 12,256

QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 25 2014, 01:12 PM) *

No biggie Paul. I don't mind helping out. I just don't appreciate the attempt at making me look like a fool by someone who doesn't even know what the hell happened.

I'm going to ship the tow bar to Rich and let him bring it down in the 356 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif)

Let me know the shipping cost to Rich and I will paypal you.

Thanks .
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Mar 25 2014, 11:53 AM
Post #8

rust free you say ?

QUOTE(914itis @ Mar 25 2014, 09:27 AM) *

Let me know the shipping cost to Rich and I will paypal you.

Thanks .

'Twas a joke towards Rich (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) I'll bring it up for you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Eric_Shea
post Mar 25 2014, 02:30 PM
Post #9

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I like this... back to the good ole days of 914 guys helping 914 guys. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)

Sorta (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)
+Quote Post
bulitt
post Mar 25 2014, 04:19 PM
Post #10

Achtzylinder

Member No.: 13,632
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 25 2014, 04:30 PM) *

I like this... back to the good ole days of 914 guys helping 914 guys. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)

Sorta (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)

At least you held off with the "huffing mudslinger" comment. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Mar 25 2014, 06:24 PM
Post #11

rust free you say ?

QUOTE(bulitt @ Mar 25 2014, 02:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 25 2014, 04:30 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)

At least you held off with the "huffing mudslinger" comment. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)

'Snot his time o' the month yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post
carr914
post Mar 25 2014, 06:46 PM
Post #12

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 1,623

Where's Dave?
+Quote Post
URY914
post Mar 25 2014, 07:10 PM
Post #13

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.

Member No.: 222

QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 25 2014, 05:33 AM) *

You're welcome and stop the crying. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) If I hadn't have posted this you would have never have known about it. I did you a favor.

Hot_shoe, do you want the check back or you just want me to tear it up?
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Mar 25 2014, 07:17 PM
Post #14

rust free you say ?

QUOTE(URY914 @ Mar 25 2014, 05:10 PM) *

QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 25 2014, 05:33 AM) *

You're welcome and stop the crying. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) If I hadn't have posted this you would have never have known about it. I did you a favor.

Hot_shoe, do you want the check back or you just want me to tear it up?

WOW. Thanks ! I will stop crying now. I've been so distraught all day worried that lord light weight thought I was a dumbass. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Exactly what favor were you doing me again ? My new knowledge of your transaction with other people has absolutely no affect on my life. Magically you now know who the check was from, so once again, what was the point of this whole thread ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post
r_towle
post Mar 25 2014, 07:21 PM
Post #15

Custom Member

Member No.: 124

Perfect, I will bolt it on and drive down fully erect.
+Quote Post
scotty b
post Mar 25 2014, 07:24 PM
Post #16

rust free you say ?

QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 25 2014, 05:21 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) I assume ( hope ) you mean the tow bar will be sticking up in front of the 356 ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
+Quote Post
PanelBilly
post Mar 25 2014, 07:27 PM
Post #17

914 Guru

Member No.: 6,488
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Maybe I should post the carpet for sale, I need a set, but the thought of complicating this deal even more makes it tempting.....
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Mar 25 2014, 07:27 PM
Post #18

914 Wizard

Member No.: 1,897

QUOTE(carr914 @ Mar 25 2014, 08:46 PM) *

Where's Dave?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Dave's not here?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)
+Quote Post
balljoint
post Mar 25 2014, 07:28 PM
Post #19

914 Wizard

Member No.: 1,897

QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 25 2014, 09:24 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 25 2014, 05:21 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) I assume ( hope ) you mean the tow bar will be sticking up in front of the 356 ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

He's an old man. You have it right.
+Quote Post
bulitt
post Mar 25 2014, 07:43 PM
Post #20

Achtzylinder

Member No.: 13,632

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 25 2014, 09:27 PM) *

Maybe I should post the carpet for sale, I need a set, but the thought of complicating this deal even more makes it tempting.....

Would you swap for a tow bar???
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 01:41 AM