Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Lords of the Car Hoards, the continuous search for 914's
arkitect
post Mar 30 2014, 01:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,426
Region Association: None

I'm not trying to plug this show. I have found that this is my weakness, I collect these cars even when I don't need any more. Currently I have four teeners with only one barely running (the furthest it has run is around the block), the others are in various stages with one a total basket case.

And even with the four I have, I seen this add on craigslist for 2 more, http://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/4345766834.html. The temptation was to make an offer for these. With some conscious effort I have resisted to add to my heard.

I kind of see why the two has been collected, the white 73 has been hit on the front passenger side but the 74 front right is on of the only good body parts on it. It would take someone with some skills or desire with enough money to blend the two cars together. I just need to concentrate on getting mine going. Anyone want a free roller to downsize my heard?

Just thought I would mention it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Dave

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 04:50 PM