Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lords of the Car Hoards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
arkitect
I'm not trying to plug this show. I have found that this is my weakness, I collect these cars even when I don't need any more. Currently I have four teeners with only one barely running (the furthest it has run is around the block), the others are in various stages with one a total basket case.

And even with the four I have, I seen this add on craigslist for 2 more, http://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/4345766834.html. The temptation was to make an offer for these. With some conscious effort I have resisted to add to my heard.

I kind of see why the two has been collected, the white 73 has been hit on the front passenger side but the 74 front right is on of the only good body parts on it. It would take someone with some skills or desire with enough money to blend the two cars together. I just need to concentrate on getting mine going. Anyone want a free roller to downsize my heard?

Just thought I would mention it. confused24.gif

Dave

c12croft
What the hell, what's two more?
Beat up 914's, buy 'em by the dozen. But getting back to at least daily-driver status?
Maybe 1 out of 10.
Full resto-mod?
Maybe 1 out 50.
Full restoration to stock?
Maybe 1 out of 100.
Just a guess.
JawjaPorsche
There is some sicko in South Carolina that has your mental imbalance too, biggrin.gif
swood
I saw a blue 914 in the Lords of the Hoarders Corvair episode.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.