Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS 1975 Porsche 914 2.0 l, 3rd owner, refurbished, best i have owned #5
robrob
post Apr 3 2014, 04:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,095
Region Association: South East States

Every 914 comes w/ a story.......!Really did find this in Cincinnati in storage for 20 +years. Rich guy put this one 914, a 911, and some old Jags up and left this one to his mechanic. Who by the way tried to fix/camouflage/ paint brush, and fib some! ....tapped in passenger side front light area.... not bad but pulled out his attempt at a repair and totally reworked area while in for the paint job..
OK the car ..around 70,00 miles..car seems to be all original...Went through tons of stuff...fuel system,,...electric..interior.. rust is / was very light..battery tray rough and out...battery in front trunk.. Repaired hell hole but was not bad..Just out of paint shop...Painted this one all Signal Orange, ( I love the solid/complete paint job....first time to do this. ) shifter bushings new. Original fuel injection...Bumpers are awesome...best I've had.
Great power...shifts great...muffler a little rough sounding...but I like it...could be replaced..your call.
Let me know your questions.... 12900.00 OBO
This is a Daddy and Daughter Venture....we find em...have a lot of fun together and sell em to get her through COLLEGE...2 more years. chant... pray or have happy thoughts for me. Also doing other small 2 seaters...mg's Renault Caravelle 1967 others.
thx rob and helen rose

[] [[ Attached ImageAttached Image Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image[]
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
robrob   FS 1975 Porsche 914 2.0 l   Apr 3 2014, 04:19 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 06:56 AM