Every 914 comes w/ a story.......!Really did find this in Cincinnati in storage for 20 +years. Rich guy put this one 914, a 911, and some old Jags up and left this one to his mechanic. Who by the way tried to fix/camouflage/ paint brush, and fib some! ....tapped in passenger side front light area.... not bad but pulled out his attempt at a repair and totally reworked area while in for the paint job..
OK the car ..around 70,00 miles..car seems to be all original...Went through tons of stuff...fuel system,,...electric..interior.. rust is / was very light..battery tray rough and out...battery in front trunk.. Repaired hell hole but was not bad..Just out of paint shop...Painted this one all Signal Orange, ( I love the solid/complete paint job....first time to do this. ) shifter bushings new. Original fuel injection...Bumpers are awesome...best I've had.
Great power...shifts great...muffler a little rough sounding...but I like it...could be replaced..your call.
Let me know your questions.... 12900.00 OBO
This is a Daddy and Daughter Venture....we find em...have a lot of fun together and sell em to get her through COLLEGE...2 more years. chant... pray or have happy thoughts for me. Also doing other small 2 seaters...mg's Renault Caravelle 1967 others.
thx rob and helen rose

[] [[ Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[]