Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Got one started today!, There first ride and drive in a 914
Vysoc
post May 9 2014, 05:57 PM
Post #1

Vysoc

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,737
Region Association: South East States

I have a couple of my members at a country club in Florida that have two Porsches.
A 1987 Carrera Targa and a 96 - 993 Auto?.

They have recently expressed interest in 914's, so I brought my car to work and took Mrs. B. out for a ride she was blown away by how solid and steady the ride was and how the car felt and the room. I had Mr. B. ride with me so I could explain the 901 transmission to him before I let him drive it on a great road.
He was absolutely astonded once he got behind the wheel and his comment..........."ITS LIKE DRIVING A GO-KART".
This guy needed a bib, it is his birthday tomorrow and his wife said she would be writing a check soon......he is hooked.

Just one drive, I think he lost it when I took a normal corner quite quick and the tires never made a chirp, he looked at me like I was crazy.

The 914 ....making new friends daily!!!!

Vysoc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:44 AM