Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Flasher Relay Funk
lsintampa
post May 13 2014, 07:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,441
Region Association: South East States

75 2.0

This is a repost of sorts.

Turn signal / hazard relay buzzes with power on (key in on position). Red brake warning light is solid.

If I use the turn signals, the unit "clicks" as you would expect. The turn signal indicator blinks in time, as does the red brake warning light.

If I turn the hazard lights on, all works as expected. The red brake light also blinks.

The red brake idiot light is the "B" light near the temp gauge.

I don't know if the "B" light should blink when the turn signals are used. I think not, so the fact that they do and the fact that the buzzing and solid red light seems to indicate something, but I don't know what or where to begin to start to troubleshoot.

I don't have another relay to try, the one I have is new, so I'm leaning to something else that is causing that red light to stay on and the buzzing.

Thanks,

Len
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:41 AM