Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> WTB, daily driver
ultra912
post May 13 2014, 10:30 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,332
Region Association: Southern California

Looking for a daily driver in the 5K range. No engine conversions. Does not need to be #'s matching. Pre CA smog preferred, 74 or later.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 8)
ultra912
post May 16 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #2

I'm new here ...

QUOTE(ultra912 @ May 13 2014, 09:30 PM) *

Looking for a daily driver in the 5K range. No engine conversions. Does not need to be #'s matching. Pre CA smog preferred, 74 or later.

bump
+Quote Post
audio_file
post May 16 2014, 12:39 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,409
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

ultra912, I'll have my silver '75 available in the next few weeks... I'm finishing up putting a fuel injected 2.0 engine in it (it had a spiced up carbed motor in it that I'll be putting in something else)

Here she is: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry1828301

If you are interested and don't find something else, this car may be what you are looking for...

Chris
+Quote Post
ultra912
post May 16 2014, 01:08 PM
Post #4

I'm new here ...

QUOTE(audio_file @ May 16 2014, 11:39 AM) *

ultra912, I'll have my silver '75 available in the next few weeks... I'm finishing up putting a fuel injected 2.0 engine in it (it had a spiced up carbed motor in it that I'll be putting in something else)

If you are interested and don't find something else, this car may be what you are looking for...

Chris

That looks very nice but too far away. I'm willing to bet you want more than my budget of 5k. It's not too far if you are 5k. I'm looking for a car that runs and in need of some TLC.
+Quote Post
audio_file
post May 16 2014, 01:32 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(ultra912 @ May 16 2014, 12:08 PM) *

Chris

That looks very nice but too far away. I'm willing to bet you want more than my budget of 5k. It's not too far if you are 5k. I'm looking for a car that runs and in need of some TLC.

I think she'd be perfect. She'll need new paint as the original silver is extremely oxidized and age damaged, interior is original materials and clean but not perfect, she has a bit of rust, but not in the hell hole or longs (it's in the lower doorsills, towards the rear lower edge of the doors, but it DOES NOT have thru holes, and she's just starting to bubble under one side sail trim panel, but it DOES NOT come down into the door vent/upper quarter panel area) and the jack posts and suspension console are solid. The engine is a known good 2.0, and will come with a triad muffler and oddyssey sealed battery. Adjustable Konis in the rear, and those blacked out Mahles with good rubber all the way around. It's a very daily drive-able car, that you can perfect and restore on the weekends! Your budget and what I honestly expect her to eventually sell for are right in line.
Chris
+Quote Post
ultra912
post May 19 2014, 06:57 PM
Post #6

I'm new here ...

QUOTE(audio_file @ May 16 2014, 12:32 PM) *

QUOTE(ultra912 @ May 16 2014, 12:08 PM) *

Chris

I think she'd be perfect. She'll need new paint as the original silver is extremely oxidized and age damaged, interior is original materials and clean but not perfect, she has a bit of rust, but not in the hell hole or longs (it's in the lower doorsills, towards the rear lower edge of the doors, but it DOES NOT have thru holes, and she's just starting to bubble under one side sail trim panel, but it DOES NOT come down into the door vent/upper quarter panel area) and the jack posts and suspension console are solid. The engine is a known good 2.0, and will come with a triad muffler and oddyssey sealed battery. Adjustable Konis in the rear, and those blacked out Mahles with good rubber all the way around. It's a very daily drive-able car, that you can perfect and restore on the weekends! Your budget and what I honestly expect her to eventually sell for are right in line.
Chris

Sorry for the late response. Can you send me some more photos including any of the rust you can get a camera on?

ultra912@outlook.com
+Quote Post
audio_file
post May 20 2014, 08:25 AM
Post #7

QUOTE(ultra912 @ May 19 2014, 05:57 PM) *

Sorry for the late response. Can you send me some more photos including any of the rust you can get a camera on?

ultra912@outlook.com

Will do, probably this evening.
Chris
+Quote Post
audio_file
post May 22 2014, 07:44 AM
Post #8

Photos tonight... Sorry
+Quote Post
ultra912
post Jun 3 2014, 09:28 PM
Post #9

I'm new here ...

bump
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 11:27 AM