Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ultra912
Looking for a daily driver in the 5K range. No engine conversions. Does not need to be #'s matching. Pre CA smog preferred, 74 or later.
ultra912
QUOTE(ultra912 @ May 13 2014, 09:30 PM) *

Looking for a daily driver in the 5K range. No engine conversions. Does not need to be #'s matching. Pre CA smog preferred, 74 or later.

bump
audio_file
ultra912, I'll have my silver '75 available in the next few weeks... I'm finishing up putting a fuel injected 2.0 engine in it (it had a spiced up carbed motor in it that I'll be putting in something else)

Here she is: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry1828301

If you are interested and don't find something else, this car may be what you are looking for...

Chris
ultra912
QUOTE(audio_file @ May 16 2014, 11:39 AM) *

ultra912, I'll have my silver '75 available in the next few weeks... I'm finishing up putting a fuel injected 2.0 engine in it (it had a spiced up carbed motor in it that I'll be putting in something else)

If you are interested and don't find something else, this car may be what you are looking for...

Chris

That looks very nice but too far away. I'm willing to bet you want more than my budget of 5k. It's not too far if you are 5k. I'm looking for a car that runs and in need of some TLC.
audio_file
QUOTE(ultra912 @ May 16 2014, 12:08 PM) *

Chris

That looks very nice but too far away. I'm willing to bet you want more than my budget of 5k. It's not too far if you are 5k. I'm looking for a car that runs and in need of some TLC.

I think she'd be perfect. She'll need new paint as the original silver is extremely oxidized and age damaged, interior is original materials and clean but not perfect, she has a bit of rust, but not in the hell hole or longs (it's in the lower doorsills, towards the rear lower edge of the doors, but it DOES NOT have thru holes, and she's just starting to bubble under one side sail trim panel, but it DOES NOT come down into the door vent/upper quarter panel area) and the jack posts and suspension console are solid. The engine is a known good 2.0, and will come with a triad muffler and oddyssey sealed battery. Adjustable Konis in the rear, and those blacked out Mahles with good rubber all the way around. It's a very daily drive-able car, that you can perfect and restore on the weekends! Your budget and what I honestly expect her to eventually sell for are right in line.
Chris
ultra912
QUOTE(audio_file @ May 16 2014, 12:32 PM) *

QUOTE(ultra912 @ May 16 2014, 12:08 PM) *

Chris

I think she'd be perfect. She'll need new paint as the original silver is extremely oxidized and age damaged, interior is original materials and clean but not perfect, she has a bit of rust, but not in the hell hole or longs (it's in the lower doorsills, towards the rear lower edge of the doors, but it DOES NOT have thru holes, and she's just starting to bubble under one side sail trim panel, but it DOES NOT come down into the door vent/upper quarter panel area) and the jack posts and suspension console are solid. The engine is a known good 2.0, and will come with a triad muffler and oddyssey sealed battery. Adjustable Konis in the rear, and those blacked out Mahles with good rubber all the way around. It's a very daily drive-able car, that you can perfect and restore on the weekends! Your budget and what I honestly expect her to eventually sell for are right in line.
Chris

Sorry for the late response. Can you send me some more photos including any of the rust you can get a camera on?

ultra912@outlook.com
audio_file
QUOTE(ultra912 @ May 19 2014, 05:57 PM) *

Sorry for the late response. Can you send me some more photos including any of the rust you can get a camera on?

ultra912@outlook.com

Will do, probably this evening.
Chris
audio_file
Photos tonight... Sorry
ultra912
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.