Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Attn. PCA Bay Area Autocrossers!, Post your class/specs here for '05!
Britain Smith
post Jan 17 2005, 06:23 PM
Post #41

Nano Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 364

Ah...here is my answer to kick your butts...

I classed my 912 based off the plans that I have for the car. It looks like I will have 665 points, putting me in AX7 Britain's 912 Turbo

-Britain
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Demick
post Jan 17 2005, 08:58 PM
Post #42

Ernie made me do it!

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 257

QUOTE (nebreitling @ Jan 17 2005, 03:54 PM)

what's the understanding here? do people just ignore the "cam issue"? has this ever formally come up? it seems like most people are in Fm because of displacement, as a 2056 bumps you out of the B-series classes...

Nathan.

The rules are often hard to read and understand. My guess is that anyone running in a 'B' class but has a non-stock cam probably didn't read the rules carefully enough. It is up to the participants to 'police' one another. If you suspect someone running in a class that they shouldn't be, just bring it up to them and ask them what's the deal? More than likely they just don't know and will appreciate the guidance. Best time to bring this up is before the season even starts.

Demick
+Quote Post
Steve_7x
post Jan 18 2005, 12:32 AM
Post #43

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,503

2.0liter
44idf's
Cantilevers
'Slightly lightened and widened'
Needs race gas
No glass
Roll cage
1 light bulb (oil pressure)

Class X / AX3... if I went with 7"wheels all around instead of 7 amd 8 which is done for looks more then performance I could lose a 100 points...

But before anything is said... I need to get my control arm area on my chassis repaired.

Before that I need to get the engine/tranny out and I have to many other projects underway to get to that yet...

Steve
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 03:11 PM