Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> At the Dealership, Walter's this past Friday...
Brando
post Jan 16 2005, 10:02 PM
Post #1

BUY MY SPARE KIDNEY!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,648
Region Association: Southern California

So I'm at the dealership (Walter's) on Friday to pickup some parts for a 928. I park in the 'Customer Parking' area to be greeted with foul looks and rude smirks by all of the salespeople in the lot. While smiling and kindly saying hello, they turn away in disdain. What, so it's not a Boxster or 997? What should I care... the people behind the parts counter are awesome (always ask for Mike Butler), and Craig is a pretty awesome guy. I come out of the parts and service area to see a young guy talking to an elderly fellow near my car. Yes, the one with a HUGE dent in the door and rear panel. Behind my car is also a delivery truck blocking me in. The elderly person walks off and the young guy asks me if the rustoleum is mine. "Yeah it is!"

We chat for a bit. Turns out Dave (that's his name) is starting out as a driver for Walter's, aiming for a Tech position. He also owns a pearl white 914 (couldn't see it). Naturally I referred him to check out the board here and sign up, because our group here in the Riverside area is pretty active (funrun time methinks!). Dave was really cool. I don't know if he's signed up yet, but hey! Maybe we got another to add to our ranks?

PS: Screw the dealership Sales-people. They're assholes most of the time anyways. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/ar15.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 06:55 AM