Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Goin' AWOL for a while..., --I may stop in from time to time
Dave_Darling
post Jan 17 2005, 10:04 PM
Post #1

914 Idiot

Group: Members
Member No.: 121
Region Association: Northern California

Well, goys and birls, it's time for ol' Dave to hunker down into no-free-time mode, so surfing the boards is going to have to go. (I'll try to keep up on the Bird board best I can, but that's 'cause I'm "associated" with Pelican.) Email is going to pretty much take a hiatus for a while, and for the next week or two I won't even be that talkative on the phone!

I'm moving, and I have 8+ years worth of crap to pack and move. The garage is taking for EVER to pack up... Jeez, I've really picked up a whole lotta junk in 8 years and more in this place. I'll have to get everything sorted out at the new place, including arranging for 'net access. Yeah, I should'a arranged everything sooner.

So if I don't get back to people, it's not that I don't love ya all--it's just that I'm buried in the garage under 6500 lbs of boxes of car parts and junk. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/wink.gif) And trying to keep my head above water at my day job while I'm at it. And keep my attorney from tearing my head off for ignoring her.

Hopefully I'll surface again in a few weeks.

--DD
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:33 PM