Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> WTB: NOR CAL 914
JtoTheBeezy
post Jul 6 2014, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,591
Region Association: Central California

Hey gents. New to the 914 forums. Im 18 years old and my father just finished restoring his 914. I have owned many watercooled Volkswagen and am switching over to the air cooled life.

Im looking to buy a 914 for no more than $4,000. An okay running project, with a clean title at a minimum. If anyone knows of anything let me know! Theres a few cars on craigslist but nothing to great. Located in sacramento!

Thanks guys!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 4)
Matt41
post Jul 7 2014, 06:58 PM
Post #2

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 17,597
Region Association: None

QUOTE(JtoTheBeezy @ Jul 6 2014, 02:26 PM) *

Hey gents. New to the 914 forums. Im 18 years old and my father just finished restoring his 914. I have owned many watercooled Volkswagen and am switching over to the air cooled life.

Im looking to buy a 914 for no more than $4,000. An okay running project, with a clean title at a minimum. If anyone knows of anything let me know! Theres a few cars on craigslist but nothing to great. Located in sacramento!

Thanks guys!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

I have a 73 914 that I don't have the time, money, or knowledge to deal with! I would let it go for 4k. It runs well, has a compression leak, new wheels and tires, has I don't know how many miles as odometer is stuck at 22k. Needs paint, body is in great condition, no rust. I'd love for it to go to someone who can get it back to where it should be..

Email me at Matthew.howell@sbcusd.com. I can send you some pics of the car and give you more of the background. I'm in SoCal.

+Quote Post
sjhowitson
post Jul 8 2014, 06:15 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,449

I have a 74 that was a track car. Clean title for the street in CA. Needs interior and lights and such. Engine is a 2.2 6. No rust anywhere. It would make a great street car. It just needs someone to find the parts and put her back together. I hope the attached photo comes out. Send me a message if you are interested.Attached Image
+Quote Post
Jackgerard
post Jul 9 2014, 01:14 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 17,570
Region Association: Southern California

I have a 914 that really just needs paint and interior everything else is in good shape. I'll sell it for 4k just can't afford to have two cars. Email me at jckrbt92@yahoo.com Attached Image
+Quote Post
motomoss
post Jul 11 2014, 06:46 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 14,620
Region Association: None

QUOTE(sjhowitson @ Jul 8 2014, 04:15 PM) *

I have a 74 that was a track car. Clean title for the street in CA. Needs interior and lights and such. Engine is a 2.2 6. No rust anywhere. It would make a great street car. It just needs someone to find the parts and put her back together. I hope the attached photo comes out. Send me a message if you are interested.Attached Image

Steve, I sent you a PM laast night as well. I was reading this thread and saw your post. If the young man you posted to is not interested in your car, I am. My son just became certified at our local track and we are looking for a solid 914 to get his feet wet. We have a 73 2.0 which we were considering but it needs everything. Yours looks great and appears to be close to track ready.
Please reply either way.

I appreciate it!
Anthony 269-266-2171

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 09:55 AM