Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: NOR CAL 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JtoTheBeezy
Hey gents. New to the 914 forums. Im 18 years old and my father just finished restoring his 914. I have owned many watercooled Volkswagen and am switching over to the air cooled life.

Im looking to buy a 914 for no more than $4,000. An okay running project, with a clean title at a minimum. If anyone knows of anything let me know! Theres a few cars on craigslist but nothing to great. Located in sacramento!

Thanks guys!!! piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif

Matt41
QUOTE(JtoTheBeezy @ Jul 6 2014, 02:26 PM) *

Hey gents. New to the 914 forums. Im 18 years old and my father just finished restoring his 914. I have owned many watercooled Volkswagen and am switching over to the air cooled life.

Im looking to buy a 914 for no more than $4,000. An okay running project, with a clean title at a minimum. If anyone knows of anything let me know! Theres a few cars on craigslist but nothing to great. Located in sacramento!

I have a 73 914 that I don't have the time, money, or knowledge to deal with! I would let it go for 4k. It runs well, has a compression leak, new wheels and tires, has I don't know how many miles as odometer is stuck at 22k. Needs paint, body is in great condition, no rust. I'd love for it to go to someone who can get it back to where it should be..

Email me at Matthew.howell@sbcusd.com. I can send you some pics of the car and give you more of the background. I'm in SoCal.

sjhowitson

I have a 74 that was a track car. Clean title for the street in CA. Needs interior and lights and such. Engine is a 2.2 6. No rust anywhere. It would make a great street car. It just needs someone to find the parts and put her back together. I hope the attached photo comes out. Send me a message if you are interested.Click to view attachment
Jackgerard
I have a 914 that really just needs paint and interior everything else is in good shape. I'll sell it for 4k just can't afford to have two cars. Email me at jckrbt92@yahoo.com Click to view attachment
motomoss
QUOTE(sjhowitson @ Jul 8 2014, 04:15 PM) *

I have a 74 that was a track car. Clean title for the street in CA. Needs interior and lights and such. Engine is a 2.2 6. No rust anywhere. It would make a great street car. It just needs someone to find the parts and put her back together. I hope the attached photo comes out. Send me a message if you are interested.Click to view attachment

Steve, I sent you a PM laast night as well. I was reading this thread and saw your post. If the young man you posted to is not interested in your car, I am. My son just became certified at our local track and we are looking for a solid 914 to get his feet wet. We have a 73 2.0 which we were considering but it needs everything. Yours looks great and appears to be close to track ready.
Please reply either way.

I appreciate it!
Anthony 269-266-2171

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.