Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> f-ing red dog, really?!
theleschyouknow
post Jul 11 2014, 10:03 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,967
Region Association: None

so I was at a neighbors house yesterday evening and I get a text from my wife

'fyi-the red dog was on top of the porsche when I pulled up'

car was parked in back driveway targa in the trunk wearing the sweet CaliforniaCarCover that came with it so I was incredulous and a bit annoyed but not really upset or worried.
well he must've taken a full tour of my ride because this morning when I came out to go to work there is huge dog sized hole in the middle of the cover right where the top should have been. dammit! f-ing red dog! par for the course with this one

here is a picture of the culprit (mug shot) looking suitably ashamed

Attached Image

this isn't even from today it's him being ashamed of something else he jacked up at some point
so my question is think it's worth it to check into repairing the cover or should I just bite the bullet and get a new cover ~$200
I'm waiting on the folks at CCC to get in to chat with them about it but reps are still unavailable this morning - probably all still surfing or rollerblading or going to casting calls or stuck in traffic on the 5

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:21 PM