Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f-ing red dog
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
theleschyouknow
so I was at a neighbors house yesterday evening and I get a text from my wife

'fyi-the red dog was on top of the porsche when I pulled up'

car was parked in back driveway targa in the trunk wearing the sweet CaliforniaCarCover that came with it so I was incredulous and a bit annoyed but not really upset or worried.
well he must've taken a full tour of my ride because this morning when I came out to go to work there is huge dog sized hole in the middle of the cover right where the top should have been. dammit! f-ing red dog! par for the course with this one

here is a picture of the culprit (mug shot) looking suitably ashamed

Click to view attachment

this isn't even from today it's him being ashamed of something else he jacked up at some point
so my question is think it's worth it to check into repairing the cover or should I just bite the bullet and get a new cover ~$200
I'm waiting on the folks at CCC to get in to chat with them about it but reps are still unavailable this morning - probably all still surfing or rollerblading or going to casting calls or stuck in traffic on the 5

theleschyouknow
well that's pretty cool just got off the phone with CCC they're sending me some extra fabric free of charge so I guess I'll try the repair route first
PlantMan
My dog scratched the ba-jesus out of my driver side door one time trying to get into my truck....luckily not the Porsche!
PlantMan
ERRRRRR!
Ferg
Vizslas rolleyes.gif
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 11 2014, 12:44 PM) *

Vizslas rolleyes.gif

exactly 95% of the time he's awesome the other 5% he could f- up an anvil in the desert
matthepcat
Love those dogs.
jd74914
QUOTE(theleschyouknow @ Jul 11 2014, 02:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 11 2014, 12:44 PM) *

Vizslas rolleyes.gif

exactly 95% of the time he's awesome the other 5% he could f- up an anvil in the desert

agree.gif agree.gif

Ours will do the same... laugh.gif
KELTY360
Your pooch is doing you a favor.

Storing a car under a cover like that is just asking for trouble. You'll fook up your paint if you do it for long. Get it in a garage or at a minimum buy one of those $200 Costco enclosed canopies. That car is too nice to be outside.
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jul 11 2014, 04:11 PM) *

Your pooch is doing you a favor.

Storing a car under a cover like that is just asking for trouble. You'll fook up your paint if you do it for long. Get it in a garage or at a minimum buy one of those $200 Costco enclosed canopies. That car is too nice to be outside.

agreed. there is space for it in the garage (well almost there will definitely be after this weekend) & that's where it will park most. we recently moved so the garage is still a bit of a catch all right now
rhodyguy
We've had 2. Vizslas' that is. They only play dumb 2% of the 5% so the owners don't feel inferior to their dog. Love the eyes.
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 12 2014, 08:26 AM) *

We've had 2. Vizslas' that is. They only play dumb 2% of the 5% so the owners don't feel inferior to their dog. Love the eyes.

my neighbor agrees he says the red dog is smarter than all of us!
theleschyouknow
interesting similarities to those dogs & these cars I imagine its part of the same disease that draws us to both
rhodyguy
Our first, Eva, had a incredible and at times baffling understanding of words. My wife and I could be hiding at dif ends of the property and Eva would find the 'boy or girl' dependent on the command. We had 3 cats and she would find them by name. I miss that dog to this day esp her "Velcro" personality.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.