Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> It followed me home
GaroldShaffer
post Jul 16 2014, 09:59 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

At a recent autocross one of the "kids" that runs with us said he passes a 914 sitting out side a barn hear his home every day. Car has been sitting there for over a year and the house is for sale. Kid emails me the address and a few pictures from his cell phone.

Lone story short make the 45 min drive out t the farm to see if I can check it out. Turns out the owner was home. I made small talk about the 914 and asked if it was for sale, his response "everything is for sale" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Turns out to be a 73 2.0L that has sat in the barn since 81 and moved out side last summer because they are "slowly" cleaning out the property to get ready to sell everything.

So.... here is 4732915118 sadly it is to far gone to save. I have to jack the car up to get the doors open. Check out the negative camber (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:37 PM