Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Needing a big favor, I need to borrow a set of webbers and manifold!
Dr Evil
post Aug 2 2014, 07:41 AM
Post #1

Send me your transmission!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I am starting this post as not all of you follow the copious Bus thread (link in my sig below).

I have been developing a CIS based system for the 3.1L corvair engine in it. It worked well enough to do a large circle route around Lake Ontario....but then it started messing up and has sat for months now. I am moving and dont want to tow it and would love to use it to actually haul stuff (shocker). So, it is time to switch to dependable and easier - Webber 3C or Zenith carbs.

What I need is a set of carbs big enough to feed a 3.1 with mild cams, and the manifolds as I do not have any of this. I am not looking to buy as I am trying to same my $$$ to prove I have enough to the mortgage people to secure my loan. However, if I have to buy I have to buy and I will make do. But, I thought I would as here first. I can trade labor (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Thanks for your consideration.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 12:03 AM