Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Which of our Vendors Sells 0 280 130 003-or-0 280 130 012, HTC for 73 2.0 In preperation for the RRC Also need a T-Stat
rick 918-S
post Aug 17 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #1

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

We plan to take Sandy's car to the RRC this time. The top end rebuild has like 2k since install.

I'm dealing with a constant rich condition and want to install a new head temp sensor. I have the ballast in place.

I plan to check the timing.

I will check for tight valve adjustment just in case but I think that's fine.

Also idle is inconsistent. This could be partially the fault of the T-Stat not working. So I need one of those also.

I have a known good AAR incase the one in the car tests bad.

I tested the MAPS. It holds vacuum and is the correct part # as is the ECU.

Final issue is the charging system. It seems to be fine but when you step on the brakes or flip on the signals or light the voltage drops. I think I have a bad ground someplace. I have a new transaxle strap and the main ground next to the relay board is clean and tight. Any suggestions where I should start?

Also any other suggestions are welcome.

P.S. Pelican lists the HTS but I'm not sure it's the correct one for the 73 2.0 GPR's listing specifies 1.7 engine. Sierra no listing.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 02:30 AM