Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS 1976 Porsche 914 2.0, 1976 Porsche 914 2.0
toddisgod2
post Sep 17 2014, 09:15 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,114
Region Association: Southwest Region

I have a 1976 Porsche 914 that I have owned since 2009. I am the third owner and it has always been a TX car. All number match and the engine was rebuilt by the previous owner by a shop in Dallas. The car is white with tan interior. It is an original Fuel Injected 2.0 that runs well. I have backdated the bumpers (100lbs gone), and the exhaust (SSI heat exchangers and Bursch). The tire are new 205 55 15's with about 300 miles on them. I just installed a new completely rebuilt transmission from 914 Limited with a 1 year warranty plus a new Sachs 6 spring Clutch, Pressure Plate and TO bearing. Also, a new rear main seal. Also replaced all bushings on the shift linkage. All new fuel lines and new injectors. The car has Mahle aluminum wheels. Also, stock front and rear sway bars and LTD Edition front spoiler (all stock orig. equip.). Interior needs redone seats have some tears and the dash has a crack. All in all a very nice find. I know 914's well as I have had many and bought my first in 1977. I have been a PCA member for 25 years and studied these cars well. I am not into highly modified 914's and am basically a stock guy who likes proper modifications. And this car reflects that.

This is a good honest 914 and not a car that has been modified and jacked with. The pictures are of the car before I started on it. The luggage rack and side mouldings have been removed with the holes welded, and ground for proper repair. No Bondo. The car has always been stored inside.

If you would like to speak about the car call me at 713-502-4056. The pictures of the car are before I started on it. If you are interested please call as I don't check back a lot.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
stevegm
post Sep 21 2014, 03:14 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,633
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(toddisgod2 @ Sep 17 2014, 11:15 AM) *

I have a 1976 Porsche 914 that I have owned since 2009. I am the third owner and it has always been a TX car. All number match and the engine was rebuilt by the previous owner by a shop in Dallas. The car is white with tan interior. It is an original Fuel Injected 2.0 that runs well. I have backdated the bumpers (100lbs gone), and the exhaust (SSI heat exchangers and Bursch). The tire are new 205 55 15's with about 300 miles on them. I just installed a new completely rebuilt transmission from 914 Limited with a 1 year warranty plus a new Sachs 6 spring Clutch, Pressure Plate and TO bearing. Also, a new rear main seal. Also replaced all bushings on the shift linkage. All new fuel lines and new injectors. The car has Mahle aluminum wheels. Also, stock front and rear sway bars and LTD Edition front spoiler (all stock orig. equip.). Interior needs redone seats have some tears and the dash has a crack. All in all a very nice find. I know 914's well as I have had many and bought my first in 1977. I have been a PCA member for 25 years and studied these cars well. I am not into highly modified 914's and am basically a stock guy who likes proper modifications. And this car reflects that.

This is a good honest 914 and not a car that has been modified and jacked with. The pictures are of the car before I started on it. The luggage rack and side mouldings have been removed with the holes welded, and ground for proper repair. No Bondo. The car has always been stored inside.

If you would like to speak about the car call me at 713-502-4056. The pictures of the car are before I started on it. If you are interested please call as I don't check back a lot.

Price? Recent photos?
+Quote Post
billh1963
post Sep 25 2014, 04:22 AM
Post #3

Car Hoarder!

Member No.: 12,871
Region Association: South East States

Looks like he is asking $6,000

craigslist ad 914
+Quote Post
toddisgod2
post Oct 13 2014, 12:54 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 16,114
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(stevegm @ Sep 21 2014, 04:14 PM) *

QUOTE(toddisgod2 @ Sep 17 2014, 11:15 AM) *

Price? Recent photos?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 06:37 PM