Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1976 Porsche 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
toddisgod2
I have a 1976 Porsche 914 that I have owned since 2009. I am the third owner and it has always been a TX car. All number match and the engine was rebuilt by the previous owner by a shop in Dallas. The car is white with tan interior. It is an original Fuel Injected 2.0 that runs well. I have backdated the bumpers (100lbs gone), and the exhaust (SSI heat exchangers and Bursch). The tire are new 205 55 15's with about 300 miles on them. I just installed a new completely rebuilt transmission from 914 Limited with a 1 year warranty plus a new Sachs 6 spring Clutch, Pressure Plate and TO bearing. Also, a new rear main seal. Also replaced all bushings on the shift linkage. All new fuel lines and new injectors. The car has Mahle aluminum wheels. Also, stock front and rear sway bars and LTD Edition front spoiler (all stock orig. equip.). Interior needs redone seats have some tears and the dash has a crack. All in all a very nice find. I know 914's well as I have had many and bought my first in 1977. I have been a PCA member for 25 years and studied these cars well. I am not into highly modified 914's and am basically a stock guy who likes proper modifications. And this car reflects that.

This is a good honest 914 and not a car that has been modified and jacked with. The pictures are of the car before I started on it. The luggage rack and side mouldings have been removed with the holes welded, and ground for proper repair. No Bondo. The car has always been stored inside.

If you would like to speak about the car call me at 713-502-4056. The pictures of the car are before I started on it. If you are interested please call as I don't check back a lot.Click to view attachment
stevegm
QUOTE(toddisgod2 @ Sep 17 2014, 11:15 AM) *

I have a 1976 Porsche 914 that I have owned since 2009. I am the third owner and it has always been a TX car. All number match and the engine was rebuilt by the previous owner by a shop in Dallas. The car is white with tan interior. It is an original Fuel Injected 2.0 that runs well. I have backdated the bumpers (100lbs gone), and the exhaust (SSI heat exchangers and Bursch). The tire are new 205 55 15's with about 300 miles on them. I just installed a new completely rebuilt transmission from 914 Limited with a 1 year warranty plus a new Sachs 6 spring Clutch, Pressure Plate and TO bearing. Also, a new rear main seal. Also replaced all bushings on the shift linkage. All new fuel lines and new injectors. The car has Mahle aluminum wheels. Also, stock front and rear sway bars and LTD Edition front spoiler (all stock orig. equip.). Interior needs redone seats have some tears and the dash has a crack. All in all a very nice find. I know 914's well as I have had many and bought my first in 1977. I have been a PCA member for 25 years and studied these cars well. I am not into highly modified 914's and am basically a stock guy who likes proper modifications. And this car reflects that.

This is a good honest 914 and not a car that has been modified and jacked with. The pictures are of the car before I started on it. The luggage rack and side mouldings have been removed with the holes welded, and ground for proper repair. No Bondo. The car has always been stored inside.

If you would like to speak about the car call me at 713-502-4056. The pictures of the car are before I started on it. If you are interested please call as I don't check back a lot.Click to view attachment

Price? Recent photos?
billh1963
Looks like he is asking $6,000

craigslist ad 914
toddisgod2
QUOTE(stevegm @ Sep 21 2014, 04:14 PM) *

QUOTE(toddisgod2 @ Sep 17 2014, 11:15 AM) *

Price? Recent photos?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.