Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Any interest in Carrera RS style floormats?, Ribbed Rubber style
'73-914kid
post Sep 29 2014, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,714
Region Association: Southern California

I came across a few early 911R's and RS's and noticed that a lot of them have a ribber rubber floormat in them. The ribs run front to back, as opposed to 356 and 65/66 911's with the ribs running side to side. I cut a set for my car, and really like the look and durability of them.

Would there be any interest in purchasing a set by 914 owners? I can cut them in early or late car styles, with or without the mounting holes at the back, and can even include snaps that allow them to be snapped into place. Pretty much however anyone wants them

I've been running a set for the past month and they're really nice for people who may spill coffee, water, crumbs, or get dirt in their car as when they get dirty, you simply remove them and rinse them off with a hose.

From a price standpoint, I'm not sure yet, but they will be significantly cheaper than any Lloyds, or Coco mats.

Any interest?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 04:17 PM