Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 Project. $2,500, Southern California car
yeakel1
post Oct 4 2014, 01:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,943
Region Association: Southern California

I bought this car 3 years ago from the second owner’s estate. It had not run for several years. It was sold new by Mesa Porsche Audi in La Mesa(San Diego), Ca to a gentleman in La Jolla, CA. The second owner lived in Poway, CA. Unfortunately it sat outside with 15 other of his cars. The windows leaked at the rear. The bottom of the firewall, rear floor boards and the battery tray were in bad shape. The back bottom of the rear trunk was also rusted. All of these items have been replaced. The paint code is L80E Light Ivory. I planned to make a LE “Creamsicle” out of this car. The bumpers have been stripped and the over ride holes filled. The engine and transmission are out of the car. The engine has new pistons, rings and bearings. Hydraulic lifters were installed. The engine tin has been powdercoated. The distributor was rebuilt and upgraded with a Pertronics kit. The door panels are good and without speaker holes. I found no indication of an accident except for a small bump in the rear below the trunk lid. This has been repaired. This is my 6th 914. I no longer have the time or energy for the project. There are many spares that have accumulated over the years that go with the car. The car is located in Anaheim, CA not far from Disneyland

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ndfrigi
post Oct 4 2014, 04:47 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,474

Hi sir, just sharing what my project car vins number.

Attached Image
+Quote Post
yeakel1
post Oct 6 2014, 11:13 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 11,943

Here are some more pictures
Fred

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
mikemail356
post Oct 10 2014, 10:00 PM
Post #4

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 5,995

Hello
I'm interested in the 74 project. Mike 951-265-8169. mikemail356@juno.com
Please contact me anytime after noon on Saturday or anytime any day.
Thank you
Mike
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:49 PM