Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 Porsche 914 2.0 Project. $2,500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
yeakel1
I bought this car 3 years ago from the second owner’s estate. It had not run for several years. It was sold new by Mesa Porsche Audi in La Mesa(San Diego), Ca to a gentleman in La Jolla, CA. The second owner lived in Poway, CA. Unfortunately it sat outside with 15 other of his cars. The windows leaked at the rear. The bottom of the firewall, rear floor boards and the battery tray were in bad shape. The back bottom of the rear trunk was also rusted. All of these items have been replaced. The paint code is L80E Light Ivory. I planned to make a LE “Creamsicle” out of this car. The bumpers have been stripped and the over ride holes filled. The engine and transmission are out of the car. The engine has new pistons, rings and bearings. Hydraulic lifters were installed. The engine tin has been powdercoated. The distributor was rebuilt and upgraded with a Pertronics kit. The door panels are good and without speaker holes. I found no indication of an accident except for a small bump in the rear below the trunk lid. This has been repaired. This is my 6th 914. I no longer have the time or energy for the project. There are many spares that have accumulated over the years that go with the car. The car is located in Anaheim, CA not far from Disneyland
ndfrigi
Hi sir, just sharing what my project car vins number.

Click to view attachment
yeakel1
Here are some more pictures
Fred
mikemail356
Hello
I'm interested in the 74 project. Mike 951-265-8169. mikemail356@juno.com
Please contact me anytime after noon on Saturday or anytime any day.
Thank you
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.