Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rennsport V, DATE CHANGE: September 25-27, 2015
EdwardBlume
post Jan 24 2015, 09:22 AM
Post #121

914 Wizard

Group: Members
Member No.: 81
Region Association: Central California

Trying to make adjustments... I hope my camping spot holds up...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ClayPerrine
post Jan 24 2015, 10:02 AM
Post #122

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

I called the HoJo direct. They moved our reservation to the new dates.

And it was considerably less money because I called them direct.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

+Quote Post
dlkawashima
post Jan 24 2015, 01:42 PM
Post #123

914 Guru

Member No.: 12,234
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jan 24 2015, 04:58 AM) *

QUOTE(jeffdon @ Jan 23 2015, 09:48 PM) *

Whats the deal on corral entry?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) I tried the website to purchase tickets but cannot get connected, should I call them directly ? What number should I use ?

Jim, it looks like ticket sales have been temporarily suspended, but I'd call them directly to be sure. There are a couple of phone numbers listed regarding ticket sales:

Mazda Raceway says to call this number for more info: 831-242-8200
PCA suggests calling this number for ticket info: 800-327-7322
+Quote Post
jim_hoyland
post Jan 24 2015, 01:54 PM
Post #124

Get that VIN ?

Member No.: 643
Region Association: Southern California

The 1st number referred me to the web pages for ticket sales; the second number could not be completed....will try later.
+Quote Post
wes
post Jan 24 2015, 06:45 PM
Post #125

wes

Member No.: 8,436

I changed mine and getting $34 back, snack at the track.
Think about a simple date change on something like this, Ill bet a lot of vendors are working there tails of due the change, air lines, and hotels not selling out for the old dates though Monterey is always busy.
+Quote Post
dlkawashima
post Jan 26 2015, 03:40 PM
Post #126

914 Guru

Member No.: 12,234

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/img3.wikia.nocookie.net-12234-1422308436.1.gif)

The date for Rennsport V has changed. If you have already made hotel reservations, make sure to get them changed to the new date.

Porsche Rennsport Reunion V has moved to September 25-27 due to conflicting dates with the World Endurance Championship (WEC) in Fuji, Japan,
which would have significantly impacted the quality of Rennsport by pulling away vital assets needed for the prestigious event.

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and Porsche Cars North America have been working together to move the date to accommodate all the many
elements that are being planned for another successful Rennsport.

“Our fans are our first priority and we appreciate their support,” explained Gill Campbell, CEO/General Manager of Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
“While it was a difficult decision for both organizations to make, the end result will be a far stronger and more impactful event for everyone who attends and participates.”

All existing orders will automatically transfer to the new date and customers will receive an updated confirmation. If customers are unable to attend,
please contact ticketing@mazdaraceway.com or call the ticket office by March 2, 2015 at 831-242-8200 for a full refund.

Best regards,

Wendy Carvalho
Ticket Manager
+Quote Post
jim_hoyland
post Jan 26 2015, 04:56 PM
Post #127

Get that VIN ?

Just talked to the ticket office for some info; the Mazsda Raceway website is back and selling tickets; and, none of the corals have sold out.

Got my tickets on-line for the 914 coral and rev limit zone....
+Quote Post
ClayPerrine
post Jan 26 2015, 05:28 PM
Post #128

Life's been good to me so far.....

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille

I called them about our tickets. They said that they are honoring all the tickets already purchased, and will be sending out new confirmation emails with the new dates as soon as they finish processing them.

+Quote Post
VegasRacer
post Mar 12 2015, 09:12 AM
Post #129

ELVIRA

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 481
Region Association: None

Porsche announces Rennsport Reunion V hashtag, unveils official website and logo

Monday, March 9, 2015

Details about Rennsport Reunion V have been trickling out since it was first announced late last year, including a date change of the event from October to September 2015, but the tap has been opened with the launch of the official Rennsport Reunion V website, the social media hashtag — #PorscheRRV — and the official logo.

We'd recommend paying attention to that hashtag in the months leading up to — and during — RRV whether you're on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, as you never know what juicy Porsche content will appear. In the meantime, head over to the official RRV website to pour over the latest updates, such as the event schedule, vehicles and drivers that will be in attendance, photo and video galleries from past Rennsports, and general information and history about the event.

Porsche press release

Atlanta. Today, Porsche Cars North America, Inc. released new details for the highly anticipated Porsche Rennsport Reunion V being held at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, September 25 – 27, 2015.

This year’s Reunion, the fifth installment of what has become a Porsche tradition in North America, will highlight Porsche at the legendary 24 Hours of Le Mans. As the most successful marque in the history of the famed 8.47 mile Le Sarthe Circuit, with sixteen overall race victories between 1970 and 1998 and 100 class victories, Porsche returned to the top level of Sports Car competition with the 919 Hybrid LMP1 Sports-Prototype in 2014.

On the official Porsche Rennsport Reunion V website, www.porscherennsportreunion.com, Porsche fans have access to up-to-date information on the drivers and cars that are scheduled to attend, along with photos and videos from past Reunions. Links to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca’s website for tickets, registration and track information are also available on the official website.

Building upon the theme from Rennsport Reunion IV, the Porsche Design Studio in Zell am See, Austria rejuvenated the familiar logo for Rennsport Reunion V. The logo will appear on official communications, strategic locations around the track, and on select merchandise.

For followers of Social Media, #PorscheRRV has been chosen to be used for tagging photos, video and social media content. It is welcomed for fans and enthusiasts to use the new hashtag on any Porsche Rennsport Reunion related subject matter.

Future details will be published on Porsche’s press website (www.press.porsche.com) and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca’s website (www.mazdaraceway.com), as they become available.

Ticket information is available by contacting 800-327-7322 or online at www.mazdaraceway.com

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
76-914
post Mar 12 2015, 12:40 PM
Post #130

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964

QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Jan 26 2015, 02:40 PM) *

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/img3.wikia.nocookie.net-12234-1422308436.1.gif)

The date for Rennsport V has changed. If you have already made hotel reservations, make sure to get them changed to the new date.

Porsche Rennsport Reunion V has moved to September 25-27 due to conflicting dates with the World Endurance Championship (WEC) in Fuji, Japan,
which would have significantly impacted the quality of Rennsport by pulling away vital assets needed for the prestigious event.

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and Porsche Cars North America have been working together to move the date to accommodate all the many
elements that are being planned for another successful Rennsport.

“Our fans are our first priority and we appreciate their support,” explained Gill Campbell, CEO/General Manager of Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
“While it was a difficult decision for both organizations to make, the end result will be a far stronger and more impactful event for everyone who attends and participates.”

All existing orders will automatically transfer to the new date and customers will receive an updated confirmation. If customers are unable to attend,
please contact ticketing@mazdaraceway.com or call the ticket office by March 2, 2015 at 831-242-8200 for a full refund.

Best regards,

Wendy Carvalho
Ticket Manager

For Fuch's Sake, that's Randy! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) Damn I miss that show. One of Canada's best exports, ever.
+Quote Post
Michael N
post Apr 23 2015, 04:11 PM
Post #131

Certifiable

Member No.: 2,164

It looks like the ticket sales are now back up on line since the date change. I purchased passes for the 914 corral for Kathy and I today. I am still excited for this event and wanted to bump this back up to the top.
+Quote Post
jim_hoyland
post May 7 2015, 05:11 AM
Post #132

Get that VIN ?

See: http://porscherennsportreunion.com
+Quote Post
jeffdon
post May 7 2015, 08:52 AM
Post #133

Member No.: 7,087

Got my Hojo room confirmed, and got my corral parking secured. Does the corral parking cover Just my car and me, or does it also include a passenger?
+Quote Post
sb914
post May 7 2015, 08:54 AM
Post #134

Surf Guru

Member No.: 15,191

Going to try to make this
+Quote Post
jim_hoyland
post May 7 2015, 11:42 AM
Post #135

Get that VIN ?

QUOTE(jeffdon @ May 7 2015, 07:52 AM) *

Got my Hojo room confirmed, and got my corral parking secured. Does the corral parking cover Just my car and me, or does it also include a passenger?

Just covers the car and you; there is a lot of unused room in the trunk.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
EdwardBlume
post Jul 13 2015, 01:32 PM
Post #136

914 Wizard

Member No.: 81
Region Association: Central California

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Ferg
post Jul 13 2015, 01:47 PM
Post #137

914 Guru

Member No.: 116

Looks like I will be heading out and pitting for some friends again. Look forward to seeing you guys there. And when I say pitting, I mean polishing.

This is one of the cars, find me in the pits.

If we end up having room on the transport, I'm going to bring my 86 Carrera so hopefully I can do some drives.
+Quote Post
naro914
post Jul 13 2015, 02:05 PM
Post #138

Losing my mind...

Member No.: 6,073
Region Association: South East States

At the moment, we are scheduled to fly out and attend, so no Porsche for us... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Reservation is at the HoJo. Haven't got plane tickets yet...
+Quote Post
914-300Hemi
post Jul 27 2015, 10:14 PM
Post #139

Member No.: 6,794

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) is anyone still going?
+Quote Post
914_teener
post Jul 27 2015, 10:47 PM
Post #140

914 Guru

Member No.: 9,489

I'm going for sure.

Just not sure where I am staying yet and what car I am driving yet.

Time to finalize this week.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:41 AM