Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fun at Sebring this past weekend
Seabird
post Oct 9 2014, 11:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,683
Region Association: South East States

Took the 914 up to Sebring this weekend for a track day with NASA. Saturday was a mix of rain and clear skies. First session in the morning it was coming down pretty good (cant quite tell from the video but when you see the stills it was very wet.) After a warm up lap trapped behind a slow moving Miata I was able to get by and let the red mist take over. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

link to video

Did not hit anything so no harm no foul.

I got a bunch of other sessions in the afternoon in the rain to practice what to do in low grip situations. Great for learning not so great for fast fun.

Sunday I was able to crank out a 2:48:46 in a spec e30 I had access to. My best lap at Sebring. About 9 secs off the spec e30 track record. I was very happy with the result.

Moved up to HPDE3 so I got to do some laps with Shane (JetsetSurfShop). Did not really get to watch his line too much as some traffic got between us. But will have more opportunities now that we are in the same run group. Always great hanging with you Shane!

Miguel
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:23 PM