Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My Subaru "dream car" is on eBay.
CptTripps
post Oct 30 2014, 07:50 AM
Post #1

:: Punch and Pie ::

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,342
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I should have just waited a year...that's about what I've spent anyway. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

eBay Item 171512758187
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
DBCooper
post Oct 30 2014, 01:31 PM
Post #2

14's in the 13's with ATTITUDE

Member No.: 2,618
Region Association: Northern California

Very nice. What's really cool is that those are the first photos I've ever seen of the Renegade cradle. Nice enough but not impressive, and certainly no need that I can see for a NDA. What IS impressive is the paint and finish. The color is a little too Hot Wheels for my taste, but the car looks really good.

$60K invested? $40K Buy it Now? OMG. My son offered his car (with a bad clutch) for $12K, before we decided REALLY fix it by putting in the Subaru transmission. Looks like I need to talk with him about that.
+Quote Post
jasons
post Oct 30 2014, 02:45 PM
Post #3

Jackstand Extraordinaire

Member No.: 2,573
Region Association: None

QUOTE(DBCooper @ Oct 30 2014, 12:31 PM) *

Very nice. What's really cool is that those are the first photos I've ever seen of the Renegade cradle. Nice enough but not impressive, and certainly no need that I can see for a NDA. What IS impressive is the paint and finish. The color is a little too Hot Wheels for my taste, but the car looks really good.

$60K invested? $40K Buy it Now? OMG. My son offered his car (with a bad clutch) for $12K, before we decided REALLY fix it by putting in the Subaru transmission. Looks like I need to talk with him about that.

Not Renegade. That was the car built from scratch by Precision Chassis Works. He has a thread on here somewhere. I believe he is an ex-patriot of Patrick Motorsports. And, took a few of Patricks guys with him.

Edit: I stand corrected it looks like they massaged a Renegade kit.

http://www.precisionchassisworks.com/subar...orsche-914.html
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:48 PM