Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NOS 914/6 exchangers on CL
fixer34
post Nov 22 2014, 08:43 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,908
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(altitude411 @ Nov 22 2014, 03:47 PM) *

Ok, I had my brother go over and check out these exchangers.... they look to be the real deal and have never had exhaust thru them. If anyone wants high res photo's I'll be happy to send the files... PM me for e-mail addy.

* John (seller) told my brother that he wanted 3500 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) for them and he had another guy coming down from Bozeman to look at 'em. Says he's opening a VW & Porsche shop in Billings.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I stand corrected on my previous (doubt) statement. A little more than I can swing right now. Hoping this story about the guy in Denmark making them pans out.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
altitude411
post Nov 22 2014, 09:04 PM
Post #22

I drove my 6 into a tree

Member No.: 17,932
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

No worries my friend. I think his price rises w/every interested call or e-mail. They are rare and would be great to own but I'm driving my six not staring at it in a garage. I too hope these exchangers out of Denmark are going to be the ticket for those of us who plan to put some miles on our car.
+Quote Post
wndsnd
post Nov 22 2014, 09:39 PM
Post #23

You wanted a horse, but got a goat. Nobody wants a goat....

Member No.: 14,124
Region Association: North East States

I would be in on the Denmark Product as well. Push on the bigger pipes please! Maybe a group buy to get him started.

John

I drove my car today in MA and it was cold out. Just enough heat coming out of my four to take the edge off and make it comfortable inside. If I keep the revs up it gets nice and toasty. I was just thinking there is no way I would be able to survive with just headers on the six. Dam blood is too thin with meds and I am always freezing. I look forward to seeing more of this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
+Quote Post
rgalla9146
post Nov 23 2014, 09:50 AM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,176
Region Association: None

hmmm
+Quote Post
rgalla9146
post Nov 23 2014, 12:08 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5,176
Region Association: None

The seller shot himself in the foot with the pictures, the presentation, and failure to know how rare these items are.
The heat exchangers looked like they were thrown onto a pile of junk !
To someone doing a "best in the world" restoration of a real 6 , near 5k would not be a deal breaker.
You can bet that there are such projects underway right now.
A few years ago (5?) there was a NOS pair at Hershey, asking 4K....
Things have changed a lot since then.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 03:11 AM