Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Original 6's for sale, - I have my doubts
Hank914
post Dec 29 2014, 10:05 PM
Post #61

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,215
Region Association: None

"Then you have my LE- unrestored, maintained, 48k original miles but it's been repainted- what do you call that?"

Is that what a survivor is? And I seem to remember an article about an unrestored, moderately rusted Ferrari (no re spray) sold for multiple millions, even with massive miles. No completely restored, rebuild needed. Just sell as a drivable barn find. But first drive it as it was meant to be driven when it was first built. No garage queen, just a used, but rare, Ferrari. In 15-20 more years, your LE will be worth big bucks just as it looks today, even with 148,000 miles. Enjoy it as the Porsche builders made it to be enjoyed.

"This is turning into a discussion over vocabulary & grammar."

I went to a public school, proper English grammar was a foreign language elective that I did not take.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 02:37 PM