Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bright light, bright light!, whoa, these babies are awesome!
red914
post Feb 7 2005, 12:11 AM
Post #1

...i believe in coyotes and time as an abstract...

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,641

installed my pilots today; got 'em with the fancy bracket from Craig at CAMP 914. so i am now a happy camper!

needed to call my tech support ("dino, are you sure the electrons are in there? i don't see any... you're saying if i hook these wires together the electrons will get into the lights?" (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/huh.gif) ), and all is well. eventually the wiring will be changed so that i can run drivers only, just like the kewl kids!

let's see, SS brackets from Craig (along with other stuff last year), pedal board from Engman, wheel from Brad Meyeur, brake kits from Perry Kiehl, carbs from Andyrew (all teenagers should have a V8 914), calipers from Dan Root, too much stuff to mention from Kevin Powers and Dino Davis. heck, i have even gotten help from the good guys at Triad NW! for those of you who have not done business with any of the above mentioned men, you should co it if you need stuff. Thanks, dudes! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/pray.gif)

btw, Aaron; i didn't put a relay on mine, and they seem to work fine. nothing odd happened when i kicked 'em on. if i find out anything more or notice anything strange, i'll pass it on.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:23 PM