Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> WTB in/near Michigan - 914 Project Car, Looking for a project 914 to start a build
Gleeeeeen
post Feb 16 2015, 03:03 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,439
Region Association: North East States

Good Morning All,

I am new to this thread, and this is my first post. Forgive me if I'm not following some sort of rule.

Anyways, I have been looking for a 914 for the last couple of months. I just bought a house that has a garage (finally) and I am ready for my first Porsche build. I fell in love with these when I was 16, and I've been waiting to find one ever since. I just finished my last build (1956 Dodge Pickup) in my parents garage and it's time for the Porsche I'VE always wanted.

I'm looking to spend about 15K on the project, but I'd hope to spend a lot less on the vehicle itself. Gotta hve money for go fast goodies! I'd prefer either a roller or soemthing that runs but needs lots of love. There is no point in me buying someone elses baby. All I would do is get bored...

Anyways, I appreciate any leads you guys might have to offer! Maybe someone on her is close and we can grab beers and talk cars!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Gleeeeeen   WTB in/near Michigan - 914 Project Car   Feb 16 2015, 03:03 AM
Garold Shaffer   Where in Michigan are you?   Feb 16 2015, 08:23 AM
eyesright   Call brad Mayeur, at 914 Ltd. in E. Peoria. He has...   Feb 16 2015, 08:59 AM
914time   Gleeeeeen, PM sent-   Feb 19 2015, 09:43 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:50 PM