Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB in/near Michigan - 914 Project Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Gleeeeeen
Good Morning All,

I am new to this thread, and this is my first post. Forgive me if I'm not following some sort of rule.

Anyways, I have been looking for a 914 for the last couple of months. I just bought a house that has a garage (finally) and I am ready for my first Porsche build. I fell in love with these when I was 16, and I've been waiting to find one ever since. I just finished my last build (1956 Dodge Pickup) in my parents garage and it's time for the Porsche I'VE always wanted.

I'm looking to spend about 15K on the project, but I'd hope to spend a lot less on the vehicle itself. Gotta hve money for go fast goodies! I'd prefer either a roller or soemthing that runs but needs lots of love. There is no point in me buying someone elses baby. All I would do is get bored...

Anyways, I appreciate any leads you guys might have to offer! Maybe someone on her is close and we can grab beers and talk cars!
GaroldShaffer
Where in Michigan are you?
eyesright
Call brad Mayeur, at 914 Ltd. in E. Peoria. He has cars and projects for sale off and on, and tons of parts and advice that you will need. He's not too far from you unless you are in the UP or Huron County.

Like you and me, he has been thinking about 914's forever. The difference is he's been doing it forever too.

Good luck. Oh yeah,...and post photos as you go.
914time
Gleeeeeen, PM sent-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.