Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need to move a 914 to VEGAS, baby!
tadink
post Mar 7 2015, 04:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,181
Region Association: Northern California

And so it seems after a mere 6,200 views to my advert for Mad Max - another sale is pending!!

Engine going to type47 (one of our own!) and chassis is going to a guy with a 2.7L -6 that he is going to drop into the thing. It is highest and best purpose, and the best result all around!! Yay!!

NOW - we need to either get the whole car to Vegas where Wayne will do the engine drop and transport home to SoCal.....<OR>

We'll do the engine drop here in Napa and figure out how to get the chassis to Vegas.

Anyone heading that way?? Anyone WANT to head that way?? I think there is money in the deal for the transport - - - if anyone is so inclined.

<<Canadians probably excluded due to their questionable reputation in VEGAS>> (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) Just kidding -

Looks to be 8 1/2 hours via I-5, a bit longer (but more interesting) via Reno. Both easy drives....

So - who's up for a ROAD TRIP!!??!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 3)
rick 918-S
post Mar 8 2015, 09:29 AM
Post #2

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

It would be more than 8 hours If I came to move it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) just giving you a bump.
+Quote Post
JRust
post Mar 8 2015, 09:35 AM
Post #3

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I'll be going right by in 2 weeks but I'll be driving my 914. So I can wave as I go by but thats about it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) . Congrats on the sale
+Quote Post
tadink
post Mar 9 2015, 09:02 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 11,181
Region Association: Northern California

>>>OK<

Let's ask this a different way - Does anyone need to bring a 914 from SoCal to NorCal - so we can do a round trip with 'teeners going both directions???

anyone - anyone???
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:43 PM