Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need to move a 914 to VEGAS, baby!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tadink
And so it seems after a mere 6,200 views to my advert for Mad Max - another sale is pending!!

Engine going to type47 (one of our own!) and chassis is going to a guy with a 2.7L -6 that he is going to drop into the thing. It is highest and best purpose, and the best result all around!! Yay!!

NOW - we need to either get the whole car to Vegas where Wayne will do the engine drop and transport home to SoCal.....<OR>

We'll do the engine drop here in Napa and figure out how to get the chassis to Vegas.

Anyone heading that way?? Anyone WANT to head that way?? I think there is money in the deal for the transport - - - if anyone is so inclined.

<<Canadians probably excluded due to their questionable reputation in VEGAS>> beer.gif Just kidding -

Looks to be 8 1/2 hours via I-5, a bit longer (but more interesting) via Reno. Both easy drives....

So - who's up for a ROAD TRIP!!??!! driving.gif cheer.gif chowtime.gif sheeplove.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif chowtime.gif happy11.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif
rick 918-S
It would be more than 8 hours If I came to move it. lol-2.gif

icon_bump.gif just giving you a bump.
JRust
I'll be going right by in 2 weeks but I'll be driving my 914. So I can wave as I go by but thats about it laugh.gif . Congrats on the sale
tadink
>>>OK<

Let's ask this a different way - Does anyone need to bring a 914 from SoCal to NorCal - so we can do a round trip with 'teeners going both directions???

anyone - anyone???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.