Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 50,000 original mile california car rolling shell for sale. No reasonable offer refused.
ghuffaudi
post Apr 2 2015, 11:58 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,588
Region Association: None

So some of you may or may not remember me, but I was restoring a hacked 75 914 california car that had some bad body shop welding and lead work done in the doors/fenders.

My daughter ended up being diagnosed with leukemia and the car has basically sat since.

I am looking to sell the shell and all parts together for a reasonable sum, and need to move on to pay off medical bills as I will not have time for this with my third child on the way.

Someone can turn this into a nice car with some work.

This is the thread documenting what the car was.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=97015

The doors and front fenders have surface rust. The rear inner fenders were done in 2k epoxy primer and spot welds were doubled up. I will be posting pictures of the shell shortly.

The car is located about 35 minutes northeast of Atlanta. It is a solid tight car with low original miles and worth saving.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:41 PM