Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 50,000 original mile california car rolling shell for sale. No reasonable offer refused.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ghuffaudi
So some of you may or may not remember me, but I was restoring a hacked 75 914 california car that had some bad body shop welding and lead work done in the doors/fenders.

My daughter ended up being diagnosed with leukemia and the car has basically sat since.

I am looking to sell the shell and all parts together for a reasonable sum, and need to move on to pay off medical bills as I will not have time for this with my third child on the way.

Someone can turn this into a nice car with some work.

This is the thread documenting what the car was.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=97015

The doors and front fenders have surface rust. The rear inner fenders were done in 2k epoxy primer and spot welds were doubled up. I will be posting pictures of the shell shortly.

The car is located about 35 minutes northeast of Atlanta. It is a solid tight car with low original miles and worth saving.

ghuffaudi
QUOTE(ghuffaudi @ Apr 2 2015, 01:58 PM) *

So some of you may or may not remember me, but I was restoring a hacked 75 914 california car that had some bad body shop welding and lead work done in the doors/fenders.

My daughter ended up being diagnosed with leukemia and the car has basically sat since.

I am looking to sell the shell and all parts together for a reasonable sum, and need to move on to pay off medical bills as I will not have time for this with my third child on the way.

Someone can turn this into a nice car with some work.

This is the thread documenting what the car was.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=97015

The doors and front fenders have surface rust. The rear inner fenders were done in 2k epoxy primer and spot welds were doubled up. I will be posting pictures of the shell shortly.

The car is located about 35 minutes northeast of Atlanta. It is a solid tight car with low original miles and worth saving.

Unable to access or reset the password to my old account.
914time
Sorry to hear about your daughter with leukemia. I hope it is going well for her and your family.

Congratulations on your one on the way!

GLWS
ghuffaudi
Thanks buddy! I am going to get some recent pictures of this shell up in the next week or so. I am still unpacking parts, gathering parts and sorting parts... madness. Major life changes though, this is not going to get finished and someone could make it awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.