Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 60 days left, are you ready?, What do you have left to do?
skline
post Feb 21 2005, 02:25 AM
Post #1

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

I will start, I have to change out the front and rear shocks on the 74, install front and rear sway bars, tires, some body work and primer, front steering fixes like tie rods and ball joints, check the brakes, they feel weak and change out the heat exchangers and install the 2 liter ones with muffler, install front fiberglass bumper, euro lenses all the way around and replace a few hoses. The Chalon, I am still waiting for the rear roller control arm bushings, I need to swap out one front strut, bleed the brakes again, alignment on front and rear, finish installing the carpet and speakers, block and primer the body, secure the battery, trunk release, rear Porsche reflector, Engman pedals, and weather striping. Of course I need to go back through and double check everything and then dial the engine in so it runs perfect. Or as perfect as I can get. Its going to be close. Hopefully some of the boys will come help me out with some of it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 04:50 PM