Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> PacificNW 914meet #3, August 3rd
JRust
post Jun 6 2003, 11:26 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Allright guys here is the date. I will have more details to follow. Basically we will start at 10am Saturday August 3rd. It will be held at my Pizza parlor again. There will be prizes given but I don't think we will do judging on cars. Just to much involved & not enough time to talk with everyone. I am open to doing some judging & giving awards if we have some volunteers! We will have a fun drive possibly to the coast for those interested. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
I decided on the 3rd because that is when we have what is called " the sizzlin summer sidewalk sale". Basically all the businesses in town have a sales out on the sidewalk. So there is a pretty decent draw of people to town. I figured that would be a great time to show off our cars. We can do a little parade thru town on our way out of town. It will be a great time to be had for all. Bring your significant others & they can shop (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) .
So that is just the basics. I will have more info to follow. I'd also love some feedback & ideas. Thanks guys I'm looking forward to it. I would love to top our best showing of 25cars (IMG:style_emoticons/default/boldblue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/boldblue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/boldblue.gif)
So tell one tell all! Pizza, Beer & 914's just doesn't get any better. Oh yeah except I have added a stage in my store for live music. So that will be a possibility too!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
JRust
post Jun 24 2003, 02:21 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Here is kinda my tentative plan. Please feel free to pipe in with ideas.
Meet & greet at 10am
Run to parts obselete at 11am ? Quick parade thru town!
12:3-2:00 Lunch at Main St. & Give awards! (I will have Live Music)
2 on I was thinking of heading to Coast for Golf or just a nice ride!
So I'm open to suggestions here gentleman.
There will be a $10 entry fee for each which includes lunch. $5 for those who aren't intrested in staying for the Pizza! Drinks will be left up to you!
Anything $money left over after costs will go to Korijo's fundraiser!
Thanks & look forward to your input (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 08:50 PM