Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PacificNW 914meet #3
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Allright guys here is the date. I will have more details to follow. Basically we will start at 10am Saturday August 3rd. It will be held at my Pizza parlor again. There will be prizes given but I don't think we will do judging on cars. Just to much involved & not enough time to talk with everyone. I am open to doing some judging & giving awards if we have some volunteers! We will have a fun drive possibly to the coast for those interested. biggrin.gif
I decided on the 3rd because that is when we have what is called " the sizzlin summer sidewalk sale". Basically all the businesses in town have a sales out on the sidewalk. So there is a pretty decent draw of people to town. I figured that would be a great time to show off our cars. We can do a little parade thru town on our way out of town. It will be a great time to be had for all. Bring your significant others & they can shop ohmy.gif .
So that is just the basics. I will have more info to follow. I'd also love some feedback & ideas. Thanks guys I'm looking forward to it. I would love to top our best showing of 25cars boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
So tell one tell all! Pizza, Beer & 914's just doesn't get any better. Oh yeah except I have added a stage in my store for live music. So that will be a possibility too!
JRust
Here is kinda my tentative plan. Please feel free to pipe in with ideas.
Meet & greet at 10am
Run to parts obselete at 11am ? Quick parade thru town!
12:3-2:00 Lunch at Main St. & Give awards! (I will have Live Music)
2 on I was thinking of heading to Coast for Golf or just a nice ride!
So I'm open to suggestions here gentleman.
There will be a $10 entry fee for each which includes lunch. $5 for those who aren't intrested in staying for the Pizza! Drinks will be left up to you!
Anything $money left over after costs will go to Korijo's fundraiser!
Thanks & look forward to your input beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.