Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CA 76 914, Yellow daily runabout, smogs every 2 years!
oakdalecurtis
post Jun 9 2015, 03:39 PM
Post #1

Oakdalecurtis

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,802
Region Association: Central California

Attached Image Attached ImageAttached Image

76 2.0, Almost all original, always California car. This 914 won Modesto Bee's "Car of the Year" in 2002, with much support from this online 914 community I discovered later! Thank you if you voted for me. I won front and center spot at the local car show. I had never been in a car show before. The second and third place cars on each side of my yellow daily driver 914 were mint show cars, one a 71 Mach One Mustang, the other an Austin RX3. I remember the disdain on their owner's faces looking at my little go cart. And I remember the big smile on my face looking at them! They simply couldn't grasp this little 914 beating their truly nice show piece cars. They didn't understand 914 CULT POWER!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Beeliner
post Jun 9 2015, 03:52 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 17,725
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Jun 9 2015, 01:39 PM) *

76 2.0, Almost all original, always California car. This 914 won Modesto Bee's "Car of the Year" in 2002, with much support from this online 914 community I discovered later! Thank you if you voted for me. I won front and center spot at the local car show. I had never been in a car show before. The second and third place cars on each side of my yellow daily driver 914 were mint show cars, one a 71 Mach One Mustang, the other an Austin RX3. I remember the disdain on their owner's faces looking at my little go cart. And I remember the big smile on my face looking at them! They simply couldn't grasp this little 914 beating their truly nice show piece cars. They didn't understand 914 CULT POWER!

Wheels are nice! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
oakdalecurtis
post Jun 9 2015, 04:08 PM
Post #3

Oakdalecurtis

Member No.: 18,802
Region Association: Central California

QUOTE(Beeliner @ Jun 9 2015, 02:52 PM) *

QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Jun 9 2015, 01:39 PM) *

Wheels are nice! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

thanks, the wheels came with the car but with black spokes, I thought yellow looked better!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 09:10 AM