Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CA 76 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
oakdalecurtis
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

76 2.0, Almost all original, always California car. This 914 won Modesto Bee's "Car of the Year" in 2002, with much support from this online 914 community I discovered later! Thank you if you voted for me. I won front and center spot at the local car show. I had never been in a car show before. The second and third place cars on each side of my yellow daily driver 914 were mint show cars, one a 71 Mach One Mustang, the other an Austin RX3. I remember the disdain on their owner's faces looking at my little go cart. And I remember the big smile on my face looking at them! They simply couldn't grasp this little 914 beating their truly nice show piece cars. They didn't understand 914 CULT POWER!
Beeliner
QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Jun 9 2015, 01:39 PM) *

76 2.0, Almost all original, always California car. This 914 won Modesto Bee's "Car of the Year" in 2002, with much support from this online 914 community I discovered later! Thank you if you voted for me. I won front and center spot at the local car show. I had never been in a car show before. The second and third place cars on each side of my yellow daily driver 914 were mint show cars, one a 71 Mach One Mustang, the other an Austin RX3. I remember the disdain on their owner's faces looking at my little go cart. And I remember the big smile on my face looking at them! They simply couldn't grasp this little 914 beating their truly nice show piece cars. They didn't understand 914 CULT POWER!

Wheels are nice! driving.gif
oakdalecurtis
QUOTE(Beeliner @ Jun 9 2015, 02:52 PM) *

QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Jun 9 2015, 01:39 PM) *

Wheels are nice! driving.gif

thanks, the wheels came with the car but with black spokes, I thought yellow looked better!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.