Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB: Excellent / Mint '70-'73 914
iwanta914-6
post Oct 1 2015, 10:28 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,510
Region Association: None

QUOTE(cujohnso @ Oct 1 2015, 11:22 AM) *

Hi- I have a '74 2.0 FI (silver) with 13,000 original miles. Located in Minneapolis. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send pics if interested.

Curt Johnson
cujohnso2@gmail.com

In Plymouth? I grew up there, parents still live there. I don't have $20K so I won't get in the way, I just saw you were from Plymouth, MN though I would like to see some pics. I don't see many teeners around MN...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cal
post Oct 18 2015, 08:09 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 18,138
Region Association: North East States

Still looking.....
+Quote Post
fduval
post Oct 20 2015, 08:24 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 15,331
Region Association: Canada

QUOTE(Cal @ Jul 6 2015, 11:14 AM) *

Looking for an excellent driver / show 914 preferably on the East Coast but will consider the West Coast for the right car. I'm open to repainted cars.....but no project cars, rust buckets, engine swaps, non-modified, etc. I'm also open to '70 - '73 cars with 1.7 or 2.0L FI engines. I'm willing to wait for the right car to come around. Please PM me.

Not far in Canada ( Montreal ) I might sell this one : originally a washington car that moved to California and now resides in Canada since 2014. Basically what you are looking for 1973 2.0 FI car. Picture is from when I received the car in april 2014.
Not cheap
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Cal
post Oct 20 2015, 02:06 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(fduval @ Oct 20 2015, 10:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Cal @ Jul 6 2015, 11:14 AM) *

Looking for an excellent driver / show 914 preferably on the East Coast but will consider the West Coast for the right car. I'm open to repainted cars.....but no project cars, rust buckets, engine swaps, non-modified, etc. I'm also open to '70 - '73 cars with 1.7 or 2.0L FI engines. I'm willing to wait for the right car to come around. Please PM me.

Not far in Canada ( Montreal ) I might sell this one : originally a washington car that moved to California and now resides in Canada since 2014. Basically what you are looking for 1973 2.0 FI car. Picture is from when I received the car in april 2014.
Not cheap
Attached Image

Nice car.....but this started life as a 1.8L.....correct?
+Quote Post
Cal
post Oct 20 2015, 07:24 PM
Post #25

Still looking.....
+Quote Post
Cal
post Oct 24 2015, 08:36 AM
Post #26

Bump
+Quote Post
Pat Garvey
post Oct 26 2015, 06:17 PM
Post #27

Do I or don't I...........?

Member No.: 5,765

QUOTE(Cal @ Oct 24 2015, 08:36 AM) *

Bump

If I can talk my wife into it, I may have what you're looking for. Original owner '72, 2 time PCA Parade concours class winner (among many other concours wins). All records. About 3K in NOS replacement parts to go with it. Original (restored) steel wheels as well as chrome wheels with zero miles on Kumhos. Zero rust, new tires ,yada yada. Here's the catcher - not run since 1995. Parked it to make a run at the Hershey Parade, took lotsa top end parts off for cleaning, had serious health issues and not enough mobility to put it back together. Been languishing in dry storage since, though I periodically revisit it and dust it off. Pics available. I'm in Blue Bell.
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Oct 26 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #28

914-6 GT in waiting

Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Oct 26 2015, 08:17 PM) *

Bump

If I can talk my wife into it, I may have what you're looking for. Original owner '72, 2 time PCA Parade concours class winner (among many other concours wins). All records. About 3K in NOS replacement parts to go with it. Original (restored) steel wheels as well as chrome wheels with zero miles on Kumhos. Zero rust, new tires ,yada yada. Here's the catcher - not run since 1995. Parked it to make a run at the Hershey Parade, took lotsa top end parts off for cleaning, had serious health issues and not enough mobility to put it back together. Been languishing in dry storage since, though I periodically revisit it and dust it off. Pics available. I'm in Blue Bell.

The "not run part" really isn't an issue. Pat's car is 914 perfection.
+Quote Post
Cal
post Oct 26 2015, 08:52 PM
Post #29

Bump

PM sent.....please contact me.
+Quote Post
Chris H.
post Oct 27 2015, 05:12 AM
Post #30

Member No.: 73
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 26 2015, 09:44 PM) *

Bump

The "not run part" really isn't an issue. Pat's car is 914 perfection.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Would not worry about that at all. IF he decides to part with it you just need to move fast. He will get additional/unsolicited offers. Probably has some now. That one needs to stay COMPLETELY stock. Don't skimp on the rain tray if you know what's good for you... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) .
+Quote Post
billh1963
post Oct 27 2015, 07:35 AM
Post #31

Car Hoarder!

Member No.: 12,871
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Chris H. @ Oct 27 2015, 07:12 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Would not worry about that at all. IF he decides to part with it you just need to move fast. He will get additional/unsolicited offers. Probably has some now. That one needs to stay COMPLETELY stock. Don't skimp on the rain tray if you know what's good for you... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) .

Yep...and bottom feeders will need to move along. If he sells it won't be cheap.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 04:29 AM