Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Signal light question
pda914
post Jul 7 2015, 05:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,966
Region Association: None

I am tracking down an apparent wiring issue. My right signal light stops working when signalling right with the headlights on. As you can see I don't drive this car at night and haven't noticed the problem till just recently. Tracing the wiring in the Haynes manual indicate that the side marker and one filament in the front turn signal light are to be on continuously when signalling on that side or when the headlights are on. What I see on my teener is that with the headlights off the side markers flash with the signal lights. When the headlights on the left and right side marker light stays on continuously and the left signal light work but when signalling right or with the emergency flasher switch on the flashing stopped,

My question is whether the Haynes manual is correct that the side markers are on continuously?

Just need to clarify this before I contort myself to fit under the dash and rip apart the wiring which I presume the previous owners have miss-wired.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:11 PM