Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signal light question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pda914
I am tracking down an apparent wiring issue. My right signal light stops working when signalling right with the headlights on. As you can see I don't drive this car at night and haven't noticed the problem till just recently. Tracing the wiring in the Haynes manual indicate that the side marker and one filament in the front turn signal light are to be on continuously when signalling on that side or when the headlights are on. What I see on my teener is that with the headlights off the side markers flash with the signal lights. When the headlights on the left and right side marker light stays on continuously and the left signal light work but when signalling right or with the emergency flasher switch on the flashing stopped,

My question is whether the Haynes manual is correct that the side markers are on continuously?

Just need to clarify this before I contort myself to fit under the dash and rip apart the wiring which I presume the previous owners have miss-wired.

MarkV
Yes...they do stay on continuously
Mike Bellis
Wrong lamp
Corroded lamp socket
corroded grounds

Check them all.
pda914
Was an incorrect bulb!!

Thanks

QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jul 7 2015, 10:16 PM) *

Wrong lamp
Corroded lamp socket
corroded grounds

Check them all.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.