Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Made it home., The enigma that is Miles remains...
Qarl
post Feb 26 2005, 11:44 AM
Post #1

Shriveled member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 271
Region Association: None

Made it home last night about 5:00 pm. Wife picked me up at the airport and then I drove her to the E/R where we spent 7 hours last night. So I REALLY got home at 2:30 am last night... sheez.

She'll be alright, but had a little scare. Nothing that can't be fixed.

I DO own an Elise now. Got to sit in it, take a few photos, start it up, and then PAY for it, but not drive it. It was snowed in at the lot. I will have to wait another 10-15 days before it comes...

I made the right call.

On the other hand... the Enigma that is Miles remains. You all will have to wait a little longer for verification of his existence. Once I get the car, I may take a little jaunt up there with Susan for a long weekend and meet Miles.

Thanks everybody for your help and input while I was trapped in shitty (err.. snowy) Newark, NJ. I'm sure there are parts of NJ that are beautiful. The area around the Newark airport was NOT it.

Later,

Qarl

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 08:31 AM