Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914/6 Historical documents - posted on Dropbox, Germany stuff y'all may want - in one place
larryM
post Jul 29 2015, 12:05 PM
Post #1

emoze

Group: Members
Member No.: 65
Region Association: Northern California

whilst working on putting my car up for sale, had to compile some Germany originality stuff to share, and realized the rest of you might want to bookmark or download 'em

posted in 914-6-GT historical docs – Dropbox folder - link below

914-6s at Nürburgring World Makes Championship 1971
914-6-club.de GT list 2006 - Auflistung der 914-6 “sport kit” Zwischenzeitlich auch “GT” genannt (no longer on their site last I checked)
factory "Porsche Info for Sports Purposes" – 1972 version in English
914-6 FIA Homologation document
9140430919 History update

this stuff may help to settle some arguments, (but i won't bet on that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) )

914/6-GT factory historical documents etc

if the link fails, let me know - i find that dropbox stuff disappears from time to time

if this is helpful, i have some more stuff compiled over 40 yrs that i maybe could add, or if you want me to add something you have, send it to me

(and if it is useful - the next time somebody posts "is it real?" just link 'em to this)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Fubawu
post Oct 10 2015, 05:32 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,247
Region Association: None

Thanks for this info!!

QUOTE(larryM @ Jul 29 2015, 10:05 AM) *

whilst working on putting my car up for sale, had to compile some Germany originality stuff to share, and realized the rest of you might want to bookmark or download 'em

posted in 914-6-GT historical docs – Dropbox folder - link below

914-6s at Nürburgring World Makes Championship 1971
914-6-club.de GT list 2006 - Auflistung der 914-6 “sport kit” Zwischenzeitlich auch “GT” genannt (no longer on their site last I checked)
factory "Porsche Info for Sports Purposes" – 1972 version in English
914-6 FIA Homologation document
9140430919 History update

this stuff may help to settle some arguments, (but i won't bet on that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) )

914/6-GT factory historical documents etc

[i]if the link fails, let me know - i find that dropbox stuff disappears from time to

if this is helpful, i have some more stuff compiled over 40 yrs that i maybe could add, or if you want me to add something you have, send it to me

(and if it is useful - the next time somebody posts "is it real?" just link 'em to this)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 11:50 AM