Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All Porsche Swap Meet
a914luvr
post Feb 28 2005, 11:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

FYI, the Riverside Region of PCA is hosting a Zone 8 Swap Meet at the Speed Festival in Fontana, CA on Saturday 19 March. If you are a seller, this will be a great opportunity to reach a large number of Porsche enthusiasts. If you are a potential buyer, there will be Porsche stuff from all over southern CA and possibly
adjacent states. Either way, it is a not to be missed opportunity. I believe swap spaces are only $15 or $20 and admission is free or pay $10 for parking and park on the infield and have close access to the swap meet, concours, pit areas and the days racing events!

BTW, the next D&G swap meet & BBQ will be Sunday, April 3rd, 8am 'till around noon or so. Same place; Precision Motion. Feel free to email me for details on either event.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
skline
post Mar 1 2005, 02:13 AM
Post #2

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

I think that is the same weekend we are having the BBQ here for the fire up party for Headrage. I will have to double check though. If the startup party is on the 2nd, then it should make for a full weekend.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 10:15 PM