Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All Porsche Swap Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
a914luvr
FYI, the Riverside Region of PCA is hosting a Zone 8 Swap Meet at the Speed Festival in Fontana, CA on Saturday 19 March. If you are a seller, this will be a great opportunity to reach a large number of Porsche enthusiasts. If you are a potential buyer, there will be Porsche stuff from all over southern CA and possibly
adjacent states. Either way, it is a not to be missed opportunity. I believe swap spaces are only $15 or $20 and admission is free or pay $10 for parking and park on the infield and have close access to the swap meet, concours, pit areas and the days racing events!

BTW, the next D&G swap meet & BBQ will be Sunday, April 3rd, 8am 'till around noon or so. Same place; Precision Motion. Feel free to email me for details on either event.
skline
I think that is the same weekend we are having the BBQ here for the fire up party for Headrage. I will have to double check though. If the startup party is on the 2nd, then it should make for a full weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.