Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> For Sale - 1973 Porsche 914-6 conversion - $19.5K, SOLD
koozy
post Aug 17 2015, 05:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,931
Region Association: None

Off the market - Got cold feet. I just love driving this car. Can't give it up at the moment.

Thanks to all who inquired. I appreciate you all. I may change my mind at a later date or take these parts and build a very nice street -6 when I feel done with the pointy end of the autocross field.

I am EDIT (NO LONGER) selling my very fast and very light 1973 Porsche 914-6 conversion -- Purpose Built Autocross Car and dual axle trailer

Details and photos can be found at the link below. I am located in Santa Clara CA 95051 and will assist in shipping if desired. I am trying to move into DSR racing and would be including related bits that may not be included in the extensive list I have at the link below. This is a multi-year first place autocross car. If you want to step into a TTOD car with nothing to do but buy tires/gas and race, this is the car for you.
References upon request
PM with phone number please

Mike Koozmin - PCA #10

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 07:43 AM