Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rennsport Reunion 914 needed
yeahmag
post Sep 15 2015, 08:54 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,946
Region Association: Southern California

FYI

PCA is looking for a fine example of a stock 914 to be included in the Historical 60 Years of PCA display at V. It will be part of a display representing all 6 decades of PCA. Our goal for this display will be to showcase the history of Porsche street and race cars. Our display will be on the grass area near the island. We will need your car for all 3 days, Friday through Sunday, September 25-27. If you have a 914 and are attending Rennsport, please contact Tom Provasi at tomprovasi@gmail.com and supply a brief description of your vehicle and a photograph of the car, if you are interested in being in the display.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hedgehog
post Sep 15 2015, 09:05 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,169
Region Association: Central California

QUOTE(yeahmag @ Sep 15 2015, 07:54 PM) *

FYI

PCA is looking for a fine example of a stock 914 to be included in the Historical 60 Years of PCA display at V. It will be part of a display representing all 6 decades of PCA. Our goal for this display will be to showcase the history of Porsche street and race cars. Our display will be on the grass area near the island. We will need your car for all 3 days, Friday through Sunday, September 25-27. If you have a 914 and are attending Rennsport, please contact Tom Provasi at tomprovasi@gmail.com and supply a brief description of your vehicle and a photograph of the car, if you are interested in being in the display.

I heard about this...The guy working with Tom..Larry Sharp...contacted me to put my car in but I didn't have a corral pass...so if you know of someone not using a corral pass I could get my in the 60 for 60...
+Quote Post
Tom_T
post Sep 15 2015, 09:36 PM
Post #3

TMI....

Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(hedgehog @ Sep 15 2015, 08:05 PM) *

FYI

I heard about this...The guy working with Tom..Larry Sharp...contacted me to put my car in but I didn't have a corral pass...so if you know of someone not using a corral pass I could get my in the 60 for 60...

Try RobW... he has a post about it on here in the Garage Forum IIRC
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////
+Quote Post
hedgehog
post Sep 16 2015, 08:51 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,169

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 15 2015, 08:36 PM) *

FYI

Tom
///////

Sounds like JStroud is going to come through with tickets/corral pass for me.... :cheer. This forum is the best.....!!!
:

+Quote Post
MJHanna
post Sep 16 2015, 09:08 AM
Post #5

Does this 911 make my butt look big?

Member No.: 185

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
QUOTE(hedgehog @ Sep 16 2015, 09:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 15 2015, 08:36 PM) *

FYI

Tom
///////

Sounds like JStroud is going to come through with tickets/corral pass for me.... :cheer. This forum is the best.....!!!
:

I driving one to Rennsport but it's not the "stock" one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
EdwardBlume
post Sep 17 2015, 07:27 AM
Post #6

914 Wizard

Member No.: 81

They can use the ABM, but someone will have to pick it up, trailer it there, and bring it back.
+Quote Post
EdwardBlume
post Sep 17 2015, 07:30 AM
Post #7

914 Wizard

Member No.: 81

Pict

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 02:14 AM